- Field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
- Placement and routing for FPGAs.
- High level synthesis and logic synthesis for FPGAs.
- Mathematical/Abstract games.
- Recreational mathematics/computer science.
Some of my work
- A board game for the PalmPilot called Ataxx.
- A simple hardware compiler, hwcomp.
- My master's thesis in pdf format.
- A note on branch prediction using perceptrons: bp.pdf.
- Vectrex emulation! Also includes a 6809 emulator.
- My doctoral thesis in pdf format.
Rajah: The Design of a Chess Program.
ICCA Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 87-91.
With D. P. Singh, and S. D. Brown.
Two-Stage Physical Synthesis for FPGAs
In Proceedings of the IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference
San Jose, California, USA, September 2005, pp. 171-178.
With S. D. Brown and Z. G. Vranesic.
Adaptive FPGAs: High-Level Architecture and a Synthesis Method.
In Proceedings of the Conference on Field Programmable Logic
and Applications, Madrid, Spain, August 2006, pp. xx-xx.
Send me e-mail at:
rajahx [at] gmail [dot] com .
Updated August 19, 2006